Moving to South Australia

Visas for individuals

If you are planning on studying in South Australia, you will need to consider which visa is right for you.

There are a range of visa options available depending on the length of your stay and whether you will be attending a school, university, conducting research, or looking for work upon graduating.

In some cases family members can apply to join you for the duration of your stay.

A detailed overview of visa options for students can be found on the Department Home Affairs website.

Bringing your family with you

If you are going to be working in South Australia and plan on bringing your family with you, the majority of working visas allow you to include your family members (married or de facto partners, children and other dependent relatives) as applicants on your visa application.

Learn more about the visa options for families.

You might be interested in